BIM (Building Information Modeling)
What is BIM?
– 3D building modeling
– Information gathering on construction elements of the building.
– Graphic inventory and information on elements of building, installations, furnishings, spaces, work spaces…
– Digital information, graphs, and documents exportable to paper, PDF, spreadsheets and data bases
– Connection with other platforms specific to real estate management and Project Management
– Links with control software for heating and cooling (comfort) systems.