CONTENTIOUS-ADMINISTRATIVE AND URBAN PLANNING
This department provides client advice and assistance during public contracting and administrative-contentious processes with government bodies, from initial contract to litigation. We represent private and public entities throughout all stages of national and international contract negotiations and disputes.
- Assessment of contract rules and language
- Authorizations, permits and licenses and concessions by public administrations
- Public contracts
- Administrative Penalties and Sanctions
- Public Servants: rights, duties, conflict of interest, disciplinary measures, etc.
- Urban Planning Law
- Statutory Staff
- Gov. liability claims public heritage
- Admin. and contentious-administrative appeals
- State and local subsidies